Terentyev.net - персональный блог Андрея Терентьева
2007-07-11
  Visa craziness
Seems like I am not going to Herrang dance camp this year... I was expecting to have EU visa after a business trip to Germany to visit my partners, BUT: German embassy accepts documents at least 30 days in advance. Once I submit the documents, I need to wait another week or more while they process my request. The crazy thing is that all visa applicants have to pay for visa application in advance, prior to scheduling the interview, without knowing how much time it takes.

After two stamped-to-death passports and over ten years of travelling, I think it is time to start a web site with Rating of Stupidity of the Embassies in Ukraine. What do you think?

Ярлыки: ,

 
Комментарии:
Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about
your situation; we have developed some nice methods and we are looking to trade methods with other folks, be sure to
shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Here is my website - binary options software
my web site > Options Binary
 
Отправить комментарий

Подпишитесь на каналы Комментарии к сообщению [Atom]





<< Главная страница
"Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you gonna get."
       Forrest Gump's Mom

Моя фотография
Имя:
Местоположение: Kiev, Ukraine

Предприниматель: я открываю новые бизнесы, делаю это с 17-ти лет. Танцевальный маньяк: увлекаюсь танцами 30-50х годов - буги-вуги, линди хоп и другими видами танцев Эры Свинга. Религиозно езжу в Herrang Dance Camp каждый июль. Со-основатель Kiev Swing Dance Club-а и танцевального лагеря "Swinglandia".

Архивы

Ссылки
Kiev Swing Dance Club,    Swinglandia Dance Camp
Networking
LinkedIn,    XING (OpenBC),    MoiKrug,    AtlasKit
Contact
internetyev,    internetyev,    60673340

Powered by Blogger

Подпишитесь на каналы
Сообщения [Atom]